Friday, January 15, 2016

JOUR21B Intro

      Hello everyone. My name is Paul Hang and my blog will primarily be focused on first person shooters which is one of the many video game genres. I've always loved many types of video game genres, but the one I love the most are first person shooters. My very first video game I played was a first person shooter and my favorite developer are widely considered to be the pioneers of that genre. I feel like the fact that I have a specific focus in the video game world will probably make my blog "stand out" from other gaming blogs.

      I have many experience with first person shooters and not only I play a lot of different first  person shooter franchises ranging from Call of Duty or Halo, but I'm good in the technical aspects of them. For example,the difference between one game and another and I can also play them at a reasonably experienced level if I do find a game to be very entertaining where it gives me a good boost of enthusiasm to strive to become better. First person shooters are known to be multiplayer driven in this day and age, but my love for video games started with single player. It's only right for me to stay fervent and be loyal from where I started.

      I don't know what else to say. I hope my blog will be interesting and educational about video games even if you may or may not enjoy it as much as I do. I'll try the best of my ability to fulfill the blog assignments and be conscientious throughout the quarter.

For the websites I'm going to use, I plan on using websites like Gamespot, IGN, Giant Bomb, and more for my research stories or sharing them to my viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment